Ready to take a break? Want delicious coffee, tea, chai, munchies, and more?
Then consider this:
- * The Coffee Brake is the original express drive-through in Mt. Shasta
- * Easy to find, conveniently located right off Interstate-5 in the RiteAid parking lot in central Mt. Shasta
- * Open 7 days a week
- * Featuring an extensive menu, all the coffee/espresso favorites that coffee-lovers crave
- * The coffee’s great, the service fast and friendly
Owner Suzzanne Mendenhall
Question: Suzzanne, what led you to create the Coffee Brake experience?
Answer: “I loved people, and enjoyed when I was a waitress. The fact is, Mt. Shasta needed a drive-through, and I thought somebody needed to do it. And that turned out to be me!”
Question: How has it worked out?
Answer: “It’s hard work, but I’m proud to serve, we have truly outstanding quality, and we get rave reviews from locals and travelers alike. That makes it truly satisfying.”
- * Senior Discount (55 and older)
- * Take Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
- * Both drive through and walk up
- * Premium Organic Coffees imported from The Good Bean, Jacksonville, Oregon
- * And we’re really, really fast!